Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome!

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, M*A*S*H

Over the past few days/weeks/months, I have found myself thinking about all of my family. I've been wondering what has been happening, how everyone is doing and in many ways wondering how we can keep in touch. Facebook has been wonderful in keeping up with small happenings, but I have found that it is lacking the ability to share our big moments, both good and bad, and all the things leading up to such decisions/life changes. Amy inspired me with her blog about running and I thought, "Hey! Why can't we set something up so the entire family can blog and share?" Soooooooooo...this led to Keeley Family Talk. I hope that everyone finds time to read, if not post, what is happening in all of our loved ones' lives. My hope is that we can use technology to reach across the distances and through all the busy moments to connect. Love you all!

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment